Thrillers




Fiction with an edge




Saturday 17 March 2018

Here's ... Johnny!

Hi Guys,

Well, it's been a while ... 18 months to be exact. But I'm back! (Actually, I didn't go anywhere - just out of the loop in terms of blogging.)

Lots of stuff has been happening since last I posted - a new great-grandchild, a wife who spent time in hospital having her heart re-aligned (cardioversion), thankfully she is better now, me gradually losing my hearing and requiring the on-off assistance of a couple of hearing aids - at least the neighbours don't have to listen to Wheeler Dealers and the News at full blast anymore - and, also me, still busily working on my next thriller - Worlds Apart. I'd tell you what it's about, but I haven't finished the script, so it may change before it hits Kindle and I wouldn't want to lead you up a movable feast of a garden path. 

No real excuse for leaving you chaps in the lurch, I know, but I will start posting again. Promise. 
Coming up - The written word - what will happen to it over the coming years? 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment